Getting set up to take the CPM Mechanics Course (for credit or certificate) is not as difficult as it may seem, given that there are several different venues from which you will be working on a regular basis. Mainly you will be working within the ICS-eCademy Study Center (hosted by TalentLMS). Also, you will be asked to read blogs and post comments at two different blog sites. In order to move easily between these three sites, we recommend you bookmark them in your Internet browser.
To set up for this online Course, perform the following one-time steps:
- ACQUIRE BOOK: Acquire a copy of book, which can be obtained at the ICS-Store.
- PAY FOR COURSE: Pay Course tuition. Go to ICS-Store, navigate to Recommended Course Products page, pay for Course tuition on checkout page, and receive email with ICS-eCademy Log-In information (Username and Password).
- ENROLL AT ICS-eCADEMY: Once you pay for the Course, we will assign you a Username and temporary Password, which you may change once you log in to the ICS-eCademy.
- LOG INTO ICS-eCADEMY: Log in to the ICS-eCademy for first time using the Username and Password we gave you. Complete your profile. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with how ICS-eCademy is organized; where the CPM Mechanics Course is located. Note ICS-eCademy uses the TalentLMS platform. Be sure to bookmark the ICS-eCademy log-in page.
- GO TO CONTINUING SCHEDUCATION: Go to the Continuing Scheducation website, and register for notifications. Be sure to bookmark the website as this is one of the blog sites you will frequent.
- GO TO “OUTSIDE THE BOX”: Go to the Outside the Box blog site, and register for notifications. Be sure to bookmark the website as this is the other blog site you will frequent.
- TAKE ENTRANCE QUIZ: Before starting the Course, you will be required to take the Entrance Test. This exam is designed to establish a benchmark of what your current level of understanding is. You will take this same test at the end of the Course to see how much you learned.